Hunt Headquarters is the company's first fully dedicated corporate headquarters building located in downtown Dallas. Built in 2007, the headquarters was the first large, privately owned, single-tenant building constructed in the Dallas Central Business District since the 1990s.
Highlights of the building include its own conference center designed for meetings and other gatherings, and an employee dining room, known as “The Commons,” located on the top floor. “The Commons” features daily fare offered by world-renowned Wolfgang Puck Catering. The space also offers breathtaking views of Dallas, and it is the perfect place for employees to meet for lunch.
- Steps away from the beautiful Klyde Warren Park and the Dallas Museum of Art
- Parking garage access for all employees
- Discounted gym membership at the Downtown Dallas YMCA
- Sundry shop featuring gourmet coffee and convenience items
- In-house dry cleaning service